Latest Movies :
Home » , , » Football Manager 2011 PROPER + Crack NoDVD + Patch 11.1 (update14-11-10)

Football Manager 2011 PROPER + Crack NoDVD + Patch 11.1 (update14-11-10)




PC & MAC |
Language: English/Swedish/Danish/Norwegian |
Publisher: SEGA | Developer: Sports Interactive |
Size: 2.59 GB
Genre: Strategy (Manage / Busin. / Turn-based) / Sport (Soccer) / 3D

Contract Negotiations – making its debut in Football Manager 2011 is a new live contract negotiation system, with a host of new contract clauses. Learn to deal with different types of agents as you try to secure your next big signing. Re-vamped training system – including more basic training schedules and individual training focus where players can be in trained in 14 different skill areas. Plus, a new match preparation area, where you can get your team to concentrate on special focus areas, and train in specific tactics, in the lead up to a match. Improved Interaction – new board request and backroom advice options as well as a new player interaction module allowing you to have private conversations with your players, including lots of options never seen before, taking interaction to a whole new level.
Game Play

Football Manager is a simulation game which allows you to manage a number of clubs from across the globe, from Australia to the United States of America. It follows the same pattern as previous games in which you have to manage your chosen club to glory and to the top of the footballing world whilst handling the clubs finances and reputation amongst many. This will be the second year that a 3D pitch will be an option to view match days and improved graphics will make it seem more realistic than ever before.

Game Features
- Fully Updated with all transfers from the summer of 2010 with another update after the January winter transfer window.
- Updated leagues with the correct clubs, i.e Blackpool in the Premiership and Portsmouth in the Championship.
- An updated database full of players which represents their real-life counterparts as close as possible.
- A 3D match engine with improved graphics to make it more realistic.

System Requirements:
- OS of Windows Vista/XP or Windows 7
- Processor of Vista/Windows 7; 2.0 GHz/ XP 1.4 GHz
- Memory of Vista/Windows 7; 1GB Ram/ XP; 512MB RAM; 2GB free hard drive space
- Video Card of 128MB NVIDIA FX 5900 Ultra; ATI Radeon 9800; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

install:
1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game (select offline version).
4. Use Crack NoDVD-RELOADED
4. Play the game

Download Links:
Hotfile 400mb/parts - Part 1 |Part 2 |Part 3 |Part 4 |Part 5 |Part 6 |Part 7 |
Mediafire 199mb/parts - Mediafire

for crack nodvd - Hotfile

Football Manager 2011 Patch (11.1.0 patch + crack) - Mediafire

another link - Patch 11.1.0 patch and crack 11.1

//entry by Kaizat
kredit to original uploader
Share this article :

+ comments + 19 comments

November 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM

link cepat mati...sp cpt die dp;]

November 7, 2010 at 2:49 PM

password?

November 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM

password?

November 7, 2010 at 5:59 PM

password : argaaa

lps extract mount file ni NS-FM2011_DC-poseden.iso

November 7, 2010 at 6:07 PM

xphm mksud mount la bro.cemane mount tu?sori la lemah computer skit.

November 8, 2010 at 4:36 PM

naper tak leh dload yg zip no 6??
plz help

November 12, 2010 at 5:15 AM

AMH, tolong upload balik file ni please. link dah mati.

Football Manager 2011 Patch (11.1.0 patch + crack)

November 14, 2010 at 1:35 AM

AMH,nk link Football Manager 2011 Patch (11.1.0 patch + crack)....dh gian nk maen mnger ni....

November 14, 2010 at 11:06 AM

PATCH PC
http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=patches




CRACK VERSION 11.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?k3b9c3y3vaf9f5s

//thnks to original uploader

January 11, 2011 at 10:04 AM

salam bro.camner nk unrar? aku guna yg mediafire..ade 14 things dat need to be downloaded. aku da donload sume, just xtaw nk wat camner pas download tuh.\

Anonymous
April 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I got this website from my pal who shared with me about this
website and at the moment this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative articles or reviews here.


Here is my weblog: online reputation issues

Anonymous
May 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice
would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

Also visit my web page; work from home

Anonymous
May 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I may as well
check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.

My webpage: expert appliance repair Tampa Florida area

Anonymous
May 14, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Good respond in return of this query with solid arguments and telling everything on the
topic of that.

Here is my webpage: washer and dryer appliance repair Wesley Chapel Florida Florida

Anonymous
May 14, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Your style is unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.



My webpage :: best appliance repair Lutz arround

Anonymous
May 23, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I just like the valuable information you provide to your
articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here frequently. I'm reasonably certain
I'll be told many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

Check out my web page smart circle directv coupons

Anonymous
May 27, 2013 at 12:43 AM

hello there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

my blog Bench Craft Company advertising agency jobs

Anonymous
May 29, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct
this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!


my website professional business web hosting

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Aku Muzik Hampa - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger